Garh Panchokot is a ruined fort located in the eastern part of India at the foot of Panchet Hill in the district of Purulia, West Bengal, the ruins of the Panchokot Palace are a silent testimony to the Bargi attack during the 18th century.

Joychandi Pahar

Joychandi Pahar is a hill which is a popular tourist attraction in the Indian state of West Bengal in Purulia district. It is two kilometres from the subdivisional town of Raghunathpur, Purulia district

Panchet Dam

Panchet Dam was the last of the four multi-purpose dams included in the first phase of the Damodar Valley Corporation. It was constructed across the Damodar River at Panchet in Dhanbad district in the Indian state of Jharkhand, and opened in 1959.

Kalyaneswari Temple

Kalyaneshwari Temple is located at Barakar near Asansol in West Bengal. It is 500 year old and is a great center of “Shakti worship”.

Susunia Hill

Susunia, the second highest hill of Bankura, famous for rock climbing and trekking, attracts people to see the ‘Dhara’ (Natural Spring) and Silialipi. This spring is considered holy by the locals. There is also an ancient carved stone called ‘Narasingha stone’ standing at the point where the spring water comes out. The hill with a height of 1442 feet spans nearly two miles. The site also features the stone inscription belonging to King Chandravarman.

Biharinath Hill

Biharinath is the tallest hill of Bankura District, in the Indian state of West Bengal., and one of the dense forest areas of the district. It is a part of the Eastern Ghats. It is 451 metres (1,480 ft) high.It is situated about 60 kilometres (37 mi) north-west of Bankura town and 14 kilometres (9 mi) north-east of Saltora town

Maithon Dam

The Maithon Dam is located at Maithon, 48 km from Dhanbad, in the state of Jharkhand. It is 15,712 ft (4,789 m) long and 165 ft (50 m). high.This dam was specially designed for flood control and generates 60,000 kW of electric power. There is an underground power station, the first of its kind in the whole of South East Asia. The dam is constructed on the Barakar River. The lake is spread over 65 square kilometres (25 sq mi).